Thursday, October 14, 2004

I Promise Many Lengthy Synonomic Rewordings

I noticed on the Blog profile that it not only mentions how many posts one has, but also how many individual words one posts. In my unending quest to be one of those Blogs that people other than myself read, I plan to write lots and lots and lots and lots (and lots) of words to be noticed on the internets for my grandiose achievement.

But so many people have been writing for longer than I have... I'll need to write an insane amount to even compete with those writers and journalists and people pissed off at the government and junior high school students whose parents "totally suck balls... GOD!", but, lo, I am but a humble individual with illusions of sub-grandeur whose amalgam of words are but lowly examples of insipid diatribes rought with frivolity and meaninglessness as will typically be sought after in moments of st...

I can't do it. Why bother? Having lots of words isn't an accomplishment. In many ways, it is an anti-accomplishment.

Synonomic isn't a word. Damn. It oughta be.

Hey, and for those with nothing better to do, which if you're reading this I know pertains to you, check me out on that there internet radio: http://radio.depaul.edu from 2-4 pm. I'll spin tunes like a madman. Every Thursday at 2 I do this. Bookmark it so I can feel comfortable in your favorites nestled beside "Barely Legal Vampyre Bitches Gone Wild... In The Butt!!!!!" and "taht funny video my buddy sent me taht i should feel ashamed for finding funny".

Be good to your brothers and sisters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter