Monday, September 05, 2005

Menstruate Is Just Straight Men Backwards

Hey, all, and by "all" I of course mean the one of you who actually decided to keep reading after I took my far too long hiatus. I return. I didn't write this summer, and you know why? Because I didn't fucking feel like it. Well, now I suppose I ought to fucking feel like it again, as it is the beginning of the school year. Classes have technically not started yet, but I am sure I will slip back into tragic life of constant boredom and begin to once again drool my silly musings onto this page for all to gobble. So here goes:

Blogging is dumb. Blogging eludes people into believing they are better writers than they are, and produces a new breed of people who feel they can write but really are simply commanding the half-hearted respect of those who would've been their peers anyway. It's so first draft, so opinionated, and so god damned trendy that I can't fucking abide by it any longer. And yet I will.

People are dumb. To be reuinted with those known as "douche" is to once again realize my tired points of sucky humanity. I hate hating people; it's so depressing and time-consuming. But fucking "Sweet Sixteen" on MTV? Is there any better reason on Earth for the extinction of mankind? I love hearing drunk people philosiphize about the nature of male-female relations. "Man, a girl can walk into any bar and pick up any guy she wants... I swear, I saw it in a beer commercial!" God damn, people, all of your tired "truisims" are derived from Cosmo and Maxim. All guys like sports. All girls are actually lesbians. All guys love having their testicles rubbed with the pointy end of a rock. All girls will have sex with you if you buy them jewelery and tell them they're pretty. I'm fucking sick of it. Every notion the youth of today has about the opposite, or in many cases the same, sex is based on stereotype. Fuck that. None of the girls I hang out with act like the priss-holes who parade around TRL. None of the guys I hang out with sit around watching football and talking about tits. (Ok, not exactly true, but this sentence helps my momentum). I don't like the people who fit these stereotypes, especially because I know full well they fit the stereotypes willingly because that is what they believe they are supposed to be.

Wesley Snipes looked like Macauly Culkin in "Demolition Man". Also, speaking of Wesley Snipes, what the hell were the writers of "White Men Can't Jump" thinking when they wrote the line "See, white people listen to Jimi Hendrix, but they don't hear Jimi Hendrix"? It's the other way around, dipshits! You hear and don't listen is what you mean! God!

Ugh, I need to work my way back up to this. This is all I got for now. See ya later.

9 Comments:

Blogger MC Harv said...

Oh man, Credit Profits, you have no idea how glad I am you decided to drop into my site, completely by coincidence, with this sagely advice on earning residual income! I was totally just sitting alone by myself, thinking "Man, if you only I had the god damned know-how or even some fucking time to learn" and you all come along and help me solve all of my financial problems with the simple click of a pair of blue underlined words! I need thousands for my family, and for the starving panda bears I keep locked up in my shed out back! I answered yes to not just any, but many of your two provided questions! And I only had to answer yes to one to qualify to click your happy little link! Gee, that, term "pretty much" normally would lead me to believe you weren't exactly trustworthy, as you'd be able to at any time cover your ass with such vague terminology, but I know you're on the level, Credit Profits, because of the personal touch you provided by coming to speak to me personally, knowing full well of my dillema. Thank god for the information age, eh, folks????

10:05 PM  
Blogger Chance said...

Hey, I got one of those fucking ads too! But mine was, seriously, an ad for some whore's webcam.

But as they say, "It ain't whoring if you do it for free."

and that's the god's honest truth, folks.

11:31 AM  
Blogger ssas said...

omg, my world is complete again. thank god you're back.

But, shit, I haven't gotten any blogspam. Of course, with my URL, they probably think I am a fellow blogspammer, so they don't bother.

3:50 PM  
Blogger T Kwong said...

Yeah, we do talk about tits...

I like how we both restarted with a bitch.

-Thomas

4:05 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

It's really the only way to ride.

6:10 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Really.

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hai

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

High maintenance for me is having to say "Hi" when I walk in the door. Generalities suck, by the way.

8:39 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Except when I make them. Then they're awesome.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter