Sunday, May 29, 2005

I Ponder The Koosh Man

A circular head rests atop a circular body. Extended from the body are several spikes, thus making this man a "Koosh Man". And yet he has arms. And yet he has legs. Were these appendages evolved Koosh spikes, previous levels of the species benefited from having slightly extended spikes in these strategic areas? The gloves. The shoes. White appears to be the color of choice as far as the Koosh Man's fashion sense goes. Clothes are out of the question. The Kooshness prevents such a concept of an semblance of covering beyond the simple gloves and shoes he has with him. A ring is formed from the top of his bald head, seemingly specifically designed for a key chain, as he is of approximate height. He does not seem to mind material looped through the hole in his head; in fact, he perpetually smiles. I know I would not smile in his situation. Though those are some damn fancy shoes. Maybe I'd smile because I'm wearing such damn fancy shoes. Or maybe I'd smile because each individual Koosh spike contains nerve endings and can thus act as several dozen penii. This is simple speuculation and cannot be proven true or false, but damn if I'm not smiling now just thinking about it. If I were him, true or not, I'd be thinking about it all the time, and hence big smiles would forever find themselves in the front of my face. A tattoo on the back of his right arm indicates his country of origin is China, either that or he holds some sort of affinity for the country for one reason or another. Much about this little man may never be explained, but he obviously pays this lack of conclusion little mind. He looks like he wants to give me a big hug, and I would accept, were he not half size of my pinky finger. Sorry, little guy, maybe another day.

2 Comments:

Blogger ssas said...

Koosh can do things to a woman which no other man can replicate.

8:54 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

"Or maybe I'd smile because each individual Koosh spike contains nerve endings and can thus act as several dozen penii."

I don't think I can look at a Koosh the same ever again.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter