Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Remember, Diction Is Not Spelled D-I-C-K-S-H-I-T

Bullet! Anti-semitism is back in style! After taking a brief dip after World War II, everyones favorite form of hatred has come back! Now, not only held by hillbillies, neo-nazis and Catholics, everyone with a television and a mind prone to conspiracy theory can claim to hate Jews!

Bullet! I am learning things, in school! Knowledge creeps through me like something! I am taking a creative writing course, likely spurned by my inflated sense of affinity for writing thanks largely to the positive yet obviously bald-faced praise recieved through this blog, where I will to write, creatively! That which is creative shall flow me, like something! Else! And, psychology! There are many attractive women in my psychology class; I wonder what Freud would have to say about this! Other than the word "penis" and perhaps some heavy brow-furrowing! Furrow! Also! Astronomy, where I get to learn all about Sagittarius and Cancer! (Not bald depressed eight year old kid cancer, but like, the other kind!) People hate it when I say "Piss-kiss" instead of Pisces, but that doesn't mean I'll stop! Unless I learn otherwise, which who knows, there is much in the way of learning time ahead of me! Forage on! Also, I'm taking another class, too! But I think it is silly! So!

Bullet! I once again am going through the classic school predicament of not having homework to do, but not sure if it's because I actually don't have any or if I just wasn't paying any attention when the homework was assigned. I guess, as always, we'll find out once I walk into class and get told to turn in my paper on how the film "March Of The Penguins" with Morgan Freeman made me feel and how I could relate it somehow to the topic of multiculturalism. I will then proceed to write "pENginS" on a fuschia post-it note with a small picture of a circle with eyes in a tuxedo. But I'll forget to write my name and will recieve a zero, cuz it was really all just an attendance exercize. And shit. I mean, And Shit!

Bullet! Referring to issues with Capitalized Bullets followed by exclamation points is simple and fun! And it makes me feel enthused without actually having to act it! Hooah!

Bullet! I totally had another one but I forgot what it was!

Bullet! Screw you, Carlos Mencia! Fuck you!

Bullet! As in faster than! A! (Speeding!)

Bullet!

7 Comments:

Blogger ssas said...

I once wrote a speech for communications about penguins. I figured everyone, like me, is facinated by the tuxedoed Spheniscidae, the sanguine penguin.

Not so. People chatted during my speech. CHATTED, I tell you! I got an A though, so fuck 'em.

2:46 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

Oh, and whenever I didn't have homework it was cuz I didn't listen in class.

2:46 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Yeah, there are definite advantages to not paying any attention.

3:03 PM  
Blogger T Kwong said...

Fuck that bullet shit. You stole it from the Onion's Jackie Harvey.

I think you should have a debate on Plato's use of bullet points.

-Thomas

3:10 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

"Fuck that bullet-shit." Haha. Try to say that five times fast.

4:40 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Yes I did. Now fuck you. You stole everything you've ever written from that dwarf that lives in your toilet.

4:48 PM  
Blogger T Kwong said...

I stole everything I've ever written from the goblin in my shoe. That dwarf just pisses me off.

-Thomas

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter