Thursday, January 27, 2005

Because I'm A Whore Like That

As per Greg's request, here is my first post, entitled "English Paper":

The following is a list of words. Please judge this list of words as better than any preceding or future lists of words. Also, I read a book. Some words are big. Some words are small, but there are a lot of them. Some words will be like other words, but they will look different. This arrangement will be a good arrangement of words: some people thought some of the list should go in different places, so i did that and the list became better. Also, I read a book.

------------------------------------------------------------------

This was written as a study break during the writing of an English paper. Go figure.


2 Comments:

Blogger ssas said...

an excellent first post, Jack, a true telling of good things to come...

11:28 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

my sentiments exactly

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter