Monday, January 24, 2005

Everyone's First Post

- hey, im new to this whol 'blog thing, but this is where im going to put all my tottaly random thoughts and rants! granted, youll slowly watchi t turn into a diary where i talk about the stupid shit that goes on in my boring life, but itll be tottaly random! whoah!

peace out!!!!!!!!!1

- I know you think you want to get to know me, but trust me: You don't. No description could accurately portray who I am to you, and attempt to do so would be bullshit. I am an enigma, or at least I desperately hope to be. I am so much more intelligent and complex than anyone else on here. Granted, you'll slowly watch it turn into a diary where I talk about the stupid shit that goes on in my boring life, but I promise to be angry as I say it.

- test

- This is my third attempt at a blog. I was bored one day while on the internet and decided to post this one message. You will never hear from me again.

- This blog isn't going to be like all the other blogs! I'm going to be totally different and revolutionary! All other blogs are stupid, but I'm going to change all that! You will never hear from me again.

- this is [insert name here]'s blog

- We know that you're interested in keyword linked to spam site; who isn't in todays modern world? Our web site gets many hits a day, so you can be sure we know plenty about keyword linked to spam site, but there are many other equally beneficial keyword linked to spam site sites out there for you to get information from! This is an obviously predetermined sentence in which any keyword, such as keyword linked to spam site or even keyword linked to spam site, will be inserted and repeated ad nauseum! Future posts will be very similar to this, and you'd have to be a complete keyword linked to spam site to think that I offer any real information on keyword linked to spam site or that I'm a real person! keyword linked to spam site the keyword linked to spam site in the keyword linked to spam site!

- Here's a picture I didn't take and lyrics to a song I didn't write that I can use to make it seem like I'm writing things or am creative... God I love my significant other!

(Oh, and another hearty "fuck you" to Blogger for losing two different posts of mine... I'll see you in hell.)

24 Comments:

Blogger T Kwong said...

Other options could include tons of l33t bullshit and the endless photo album.

I share your blogger hatred, as well as your persistance at using the mother fucker.

-Thomas

6:10 AM  
Blogger ssas said...

Jackie, you know this is my FAVorite kind of post. Once again, you've awed me with your mother-fucking brilliance.

9:16 AM  
Blogger ssas said...

Hey! Your title matched your post. Whaaa? I don't get it.

Oh, well, still m-f brilliant anyway.

9:17 AM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

I didn't have you in particular in mind. You're so vain; I'll bet you think this post is about you.

When the title feels like it should fit the post, I put one. Most posts don't need titles, but I love making titles, so I usually make it completely random or abstract.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Jack, you have encapsulated the human condition as pertaining to blogging in this simple little post, and I comend you for it. Commend? Comend. Whatever, happy face on you.

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for crissake, greg, it's two m's.

Jack, I've your spelling has improved of late. So yes, smiley face on you.

I want my own personal smiley face that is crude, like one sucking a cock or something. Hmm. That gets me to thinkin...

11:00 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

ok, that was me, if you couldn't tell.

12:21 AM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:00 AM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Too bad you came forward, sex; we know you're the one.

1:01 AM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Oh, and by the way, they have those, but you're supposed to pay for them in a "smily package", where you get like 10,000 smilies.

1:03 AM  
Blogger T Kwong said...

You have to careful with those. Lots of smiley packages come with awesome spyware that slows your computer down and makes people call tech support to bitch.

I hate that fucking job.

-Thomas

6:49 AM  
Blogger ssas said...

mb - hehe! love it.

9:13 AM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

I was considering trying standup actually, though as would be the case, my routine would probably just end up be making fun of other stand-ups...

8:29 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

HEY! You guys be nice to my Jackie! He is way funny.

Backrubs and wall sex, Jack. Just keep thinkin' of that when they get you down.

10:26 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Ah, backrubs and wall sex...

What more to life is there, really?

Oxygen.

And sandwhiches.

Oh, and Tootsie Pops. Specifically Raspberry.

Maybe Oreos.

Oh, and shelter. You know, from the elements and shit.

And M n M's.

But I digress.

11:25 PM  
Blogger T Kwong said...

Cream Soda! I can't believe you forgot god's own beverage.

-Thomas

6:26 AM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Tom, creme soda goes without saying.

1:27 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Thanks a bunch, everybody! I'm feeling all giddy now.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Jack you should re-post your first post and see where you fit in.

7:00 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

I know. I was yelling at MB and Tommy. And taking the opportunity to flirt with Jack Jack JAACK! I've been neglecting him.

7:51 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Wow, 28 comments. I think that's a new record. I may never post again.

1:44 AM  
Blogger T Kwong said...

Jack, I just moused over the spam links. Those are so freaking awesome.

-Thomas

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh heh, thanks. I'm glad somebody noticed. I hate putting time into shit when no one notices.

2:45 AM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Oh, that was me.

No wonder I have so many comments; many are me, and many are "oops, that was me".

But a numbers a number. Whoo!

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter