Thursday, September 22, 2005

Urine Real Trouble Now

Pee! Pee, pee, pee! Everywhere, pee! Urine dripping, oozing from the pores of my cieling down onto the floor and my person! Enter the bathroom, lo and behold, foul-smelling yellowish liquid dripping from the cracks in the cieling, rubbishing up the floor and filling up the light fixture. This, of course, is exactly what I needed. I was sitting around, clacking away at the ol' keyboard when all of a sudden it hit me: I would love pinky drinky to dribble from the heavens onto my hair and clothes right now! The urge was so strong, but I had no source of cieling pee available. Damn! But thankfully someone up there likes me, and gave me a wonderful geyser of wee-wee juice upon discovery of the sploosh in my bathroom.

I am of course being sarcastic and was actually not a big fan of the spray of fluids all over me as I desperately cleaned up the bathroom. The floors were soaked, the cieling light was filled to the brim with this piss, and the bookshelf was being dribbled on, soaking all my books. Beautiful. Granted, it turned out it was not pee, necessarily. The people upstairs left the sink on and decided to leave the apartment. Nice job, guys. The water soaked down through the floor and into my apartment, likely soaking the wood to retain the color. So though it may not have been pee, it might as well have been. It had all the attributes, and frankly, if someone shoves their dick in my face and sprays regular water on me, I'll be just as disgusted as if it'd been urine.

I think I can officially scratch golden showers off my list. I sure as hell didn't enjoy this ordeal.

Ick.

4 Comments:

Blogger T Kwong said...

BWAHAHA! Now that's hilarity.

That also sucks hardcore, I'd bitch at my land-lord to get it looked at.

-Thomas

4:02 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Trust me, much bitching was done.

4:26 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

Increase what you went through, spread it over four years, and you've got parenthood summed up nicely.

It's amazing how much pee can come out of a three year old girl, especially when it's on the floor instead of the toilet.

There, have I just sworn you off parenthood??

7:40 AM  
Blogger T Kwong said...

That happened a long time ago.

-Thomas

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter