Monday, January 16, 2006

That Dog's Ridiculousness Quotiant Just Went Up Like A Million Percent, And I Dare You To Argue

Am I bitter? Am I surly? If I were a biscuit, would you eat me? How long would I sit in the pantry before you threw me away? I feel like I hate a lot more than I used to, and quite frankly, I hate it. I feel that my blogging persona is this cranky little warthog who has nothing to do with his time but nip at your heels and steal your livestock. What do I do with the livestock? I don't know; it's a simile, dude, shut up. I wonder if people percieve me as just an angry loner who's only slightly cleverand deservant of mention, and then I wonder if maybe that perception is correct. My last post made me feel like I'm bitter and pissy all the time, but it was pretty representative of my other posts. Is it representative of my actual personality? I feel like I'm a happier, more fun person in real life. But I don't know if this is accurate. Someone help me.

On a related note, if anyone ever wears a shirt that says "Punk Sounds Better On Vinyl" I will punch them in the gut.

8 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

christ. you sound like you're self analyzing and trying to determine the meaning of life and your blog and how they intertwine and crap. next thing you know, you'll have a pink template and quote lyrics on how you feel.

9:15 AM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Oh no... I'd better do a post about bodily functions and fast.

12:51 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

it's where it's going. i know it.

8:40 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Being pissy is just a thing you do to make people laugh jack. You don't hate people you love them, you just hate the stupidity that lies within the average person because you are of above average intelligence. For fucks sake jack snap out of it, it's not as if you didn't already know this.

12:14 AM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

I know, I needed something to write.

12:33 AM  
Blogger T Kwong said...

I hate vinyl punk kids. Punk sounds better on CD-Rs would make sense, since that's what the poor punk kids use.

Htakdoc!

-Thomas

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jackles, you're a rocktawesome good time in real life, except your occasional "my life sucks and i'm gonna mope about it" phases, but those are the exceptions, usually you be quite the shit. you should do something awesome like have a winter barbeque or something. nothing like antics to cheer someone up. also, it was a metaphor, not a similie. yours truly, the gilmanator

2:29 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Sorry, I thought I had used the word "like". My life is shit, now, due to my mistake. I will mope now.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter