Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I Tried To Put On My Left Shoe But It Was Really The Right Shoe So I Put It On My Right Foot But It Turned Out It Was The Left Shoe After All

I'm gonna grab that bottle right out of your hands then promptly run down the street and hand it to a homeless man who will then don a cape and reveal himself as the king of a foriegn country and we'll go skiing together the next day. Then, six buckets of ice cream later, everyone will smile intently as we sing songs from old commercials no one watches anymore that may or may not have been referenced by Family Guy, I haven't decided. I'll pop open the door to my compact disc player (portable) and play some hip-hop from 1982 LOUD until our neighbors come down but not to yell, to PARTY. Dance. And how come those pickles in the fast food hamburger taste so bad? I would write a name down on a piece of paper, tear it into small pieces and smuggle it into a wasteful, wasteful ticker tape parade if I thought it would help, but that thought never crossed my mind. Gonna skip town, if I were 100 feet tall. Not gonna do it now I guess is the answer. The stars look like asteroids.

Don't look at me that way. I'm gonna climb the tallest mountain and you and your little sponge buddies can only stop me with a special decoder ring, found only in specially marked boxes. And I have all those boxes so what you gonna do.

I don't need a shower, only my ears do.

9 Comments:

Blogger T Kwong said...

I'm not sure you if you were high when you wrote this. It's pretty awesome one wya or the other.

-Thom

11:31 AM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

I was not.

11:56 AM  
Blogger ssas said...

Of course he wasn't high. This is pure, unadulterated Jack, like a jar of unfiltered, comb-in honey.

I really want you to turn it into a poem. =P

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats with everyone thinking you're high lately?
- Gily

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jacky-kins, i wasn't expecting a no-holds barred orgy of 'party-down'age, because we never have a no-holds barred orgy of 'party-down'age, we just sit somewhere or walk somewhere and have a mighty damn ass fine time. whenever we get 'so wasted' something strange always happens and the night usually sucks. you were clearly suffering a deficiency of zest, pep, gusto and general energy that night, but we all have our down times and it was still an entertaining evening: "so are you... you know... [hand gesture],... you know man... [hand gesture]" the only exception being when we got back to your apartment. that was significantly less exciting, but it was still good to see ya'll'z again, and i'm looking forward to when ya'll'z returning. also, i didn't understand the significance of it being 12:34 at the time.
- Gily

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also, very rarely do i understand the full brillance of this blog, but every once in a while, the inside jokes all come together and it's amazing. beautiful.

2:10 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Thank you, thank you.

3:10 PM  
Blogger T Kwong said...

I'm just saying.

-Thomas

4:13 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

God, Tom, that sounds fascinating! I love Applebees!!

Gee, Jack, maybe you could get a job there...

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter