Sunday, February 05, 2006

Pictured With Either Alcohol Or Sadness

My sleep schedule is mad fucked right now. Basically I haven't slept since 9 am Thursday morning, other than a few choice naps interspersed, never exceeding more than three hours in length. These naps always occur around 4 pm and last to 7ish, and I then basically stay up all night. I kind of shot myself into a schedule of poor sleeping since winter break, and now I have sort of entered a second stage, if you will. I never feel tired, except at certain times in the day and once those hit I basically pass out, wake up a few hours later and move on. Time holds no meaning anymore; I literally could not tell if it was 10 am or pm earlier tonight, I had to look out a window. I know this probably isn't healthy, but frankly, I'm feeling great. Can't wait til this catches up with me, because then I'll have something interesting going on.

4 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

you are like davinci

10:05 AM  
Blogger ssas said...

It won't catch up to you until your mid thirties.

10:15 PM  
Blogger T Kwong said...

You can sleep when you're dead.

Ragovpsg: Short hand slang for government sponsored menstruation control programs.

-Thomas

7:50 AM  
Blogger ssas said...

sbrpgp

short person stuttering about her broken PS2.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter