Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Dave Matthews Should Write A Heartfelt Folksy Love Song About Dropping Piss And Shit On People From A Bridge

Sorry. I gave in. I went to sleep last night. If I didn't have these friggin' "obligations" that I had to pay attention to, I'd probably never sleep and go insane. But I do have class and papers to write, so eventually I must give in in order to remain sane. I went a total of 38 hours, which barely scratches the surface. One day I will reach 72 hours and will go clinically insane. After the period of time, you begin to hallucinate and are literally classified as being insane. I've planned to do this for a while, but I keep having things to do. God! I hate things. I'll do it in December, and chronicle the whole thing here. Mark your calendars now! December is "Jack Doesn't Sleep-Con 1"!

I did have some fucked up dreams last night. I can't wait to see what they'll be like once I finally go to sleep in December. I don't even remember what they were like, only that they were fucked up. I think a guy in a business suit tried to get me to bleed on pieces of paper in a public restroom... Or maybe that was this morning... Ah, phooey.

2 Comments:

Blogger ssas said...

Goddammit Jack, how am I supposed to experience insanity vicariously through you if you go and do the sensible thing?

7:20 PM  
Blogger T Kwong said...

Sign me up for the monitoring shifts. I deffinately want to be part of the team that keeps you going with caffeine and water torture.

Or maybe just the caffeine.

Speed would work better though.

-Thomas

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter