Friday, October 14, 2005

Arr Mother Fucker I'm A Pirate/Gonna Take Your Treasure Bitch And Hide It

Man, ya'll don't even know. Or even realize, even. I got mad secrets, dogg. Deep and dark, like a chasm, or like maybe a creepy closet or something, all in a haunted house's attic. There are things about me I can't express to anyone, not a soul. These feelings, they scare me, what with them being all deep and dark and all that. Here are some poems I have written to help me express the inexpressible:

----------------------------------------------------------
GOODNIGHT, MOON - CEPT THE EVIL VERSION AND I KILL THE MOON IN THE END

Bottle
There is the bottle.
I break the bottle. Half.
Half the bottle.
See it?
Kiss the bottle.
Make love unto the broken bottle which I have in my hands.
It is your enemy
Enemy
-------------------------------------------------------------
SOME COLD AND LONELY

The corner of my bed is the only place for me to crawl. Can you watch me crawl to the corner of my bed? Because that

is where I am going.

Times are hard, like hundreds of nails glued together; cohesive piece.
Of nail.
---------------------------------------------------------------
A SMART BOMB OF SADNESS TOURS MY CITY

we are but a dark endless night cannot this be the way unto heaven where is heaven anyway i don't know where it is. sometimes i think about the little ant and ponder it walking it walking it walking it walking build house little one let the community you thrive grow and let the man with shoe on destroy your souls underneath its sole its sole its sole its sole its sole can you understand

i cannot

help me to be there i long to be

lost amidst a carpet
lost but not adrift.
.
.
----------------------------------------------------------------
THE KNIFE OF SADNESS

Grab the knife of sadness, grab, grab.
Stab into your gladness, stab, stab.
Strap your soul unto the table.
Strap it down, it is unable.
Grab the knife of sadness, grab, grab.
---------------------------------------------------------------
HOW DO THEY DO IT - REPRISE

When I look outside sometimes I see the happy ones, the gazers, the chasers, the yearners and dreamers. Sometimes I see them all. When the one small child I see outside through my window disobeys his mother and runs into the park, I see it. I see it all.

That child is dead.

A hundred thousand daffodils cannot bring him back. And yet I see it all when I look outside sometimes.

That child is dead, and I am that child.
-------------------------------------------------------------
FOREVER

forever is but a nightmare away
forever
forever come to me in my sleep and we shall dance the eternal dance
forever
forever
for there is no "ever" without "forever" and we cannot live on mullberries alone
forbearance is a gift we give the black knight of darkness upon retrieval of
...forever
forever...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
PILLAGE RAPE DESTROY

spinning in my head spinning in my head spinning in my head spinning in my head spinning in my head spinning in my head spinning in my head spinning in my head spinning in my head spinning in my head spinning in my head spinning in my head a hundred times over into infinity
--------------------------------------------------------------------
CONSEQUENCES

We cannot choose. We cannot know what it means. No one knows, no one chooses. These consequences are mine and mine alone, you can't have them, Mom and Dad. Never for they are mine alone and I alone shall eat them like souls.

Souls, mother.
Souls, father.
Souls, Grandpa Timmy, too.

We wish we could choose. We wish we could see. But all we get is nothingness.

Nothingness of everything.
---------------------------------------------------------------
DESTROY EVERYTHING AND BLACK DARKNESS WRITHING CANNOT YOU SEE CANNOT YOU SEE CANNOT YOU SEE I FLY INTO FOREVER WHICH IS NIGHT AND THE SKY ABOVE IS BLEEDING RED WITH INNOCENSE QUESTIONS QUESTIONS FOREVER

he.
----------------------------------------------------------------
THE

...................end.

Question mark?
----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if maybe I've scared some of you away, but I need these demons released from my being, through literary means. The demon souls that haunt me and the dark place I go shall remain forever, but nothing helps the fear like not exposing it. Let not ye judge me.

Let not.

6 Comments:

Blogger ssas said...

poetry?? fucking poetry on Jack's site??

Sorry. I'm going to have to go reevaluate life as I know it.

poetry.... hmmph.

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey jack this is Anand, after reading this I luaghed from 12:20 to 12:26. solid, unstoppable laughter.

12:27 AM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Hey, I often have mock poetry on my site. And you sometimes have real poetry, explain that, huh?

12:37 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

Kidding, Jack, kidding.

And I only had poetry the one time.

5:54 PM  
Blogger T Kwong said...

Mad dark shit, son.

-Thomas

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn dogg, you got mad darkness on us. makes us all think you all such as came from circumstances. all goth and shit.
-gily

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter