Friday, February 25, 2005

Your Son Just Had Intercourse With Baggy Breasts

Howdy, all? How are we doing today? I am doing alright.

Ok, that's enough of that.

Universality is an interesting concept in certain cases. It's a well-known fact that all human beings breathe. All human beings need food and water to survive. These are obvious. So much so that I'm considering going back and erasing this entire post for being stupid. But, no, I'm going somewhere with this. I'm going to venture to say that all guys do the shake thing after they piss. I know I do it, and I've seen it done in movies and talked about it with friends. But is this universal concept intrinsic to human behavior? Did we pick this up naturally? I don't recall being taught this little ritual. No father I know hauls their son into the bathroom when they're five for a father-son bonding moment in which the father explains to his son the art of shaking excess urine from one's penis. Did we pick it up because everyone else was doing it? If so, who was the first person to come up with this? If someone were born on a desert island and never saw another human being and was not familiar with the shake phenomenon, would they shake? I suppose that's not the best hypothetical, as I know full well if I never saw another human being I would piss anywhere I could all the time and not give a shit if there was some collateral damage, but (hopefully) that's just me.

There are other examples of universals as well, all conveniently involving the penis to some capacity. When I was young I was frightened that someone would find out I hump my pillow and think I'm a freak of nature. Now I know there is a good portion of men who did the same thing whilst young and exploratory. My little mind is retroactivly put at ease knowing everyone likes ejaculating. Who'da thunk it, huh? I was talking to my freind about involuntary night-masturbation, you know, when you're dreaming and you're half asleep and the compulsion to play downstairs pinball just hits you like a ton of sexually attractive bricks. For me, it's always a tad odd to do so when the roommate's asleep, but I'm half-asleep and can't really help myself. There are also awkward times in which I'll start and go at it for an hour or so and give up because I'm tired. I feel like both the stereotypical male and female counterpart in this situation: Half of me is frustrated that I didn't come, and the other half is still horny as fuck but can't quite cross the finish line. On top of that, I have this friggin' hard horny hinderance getting in my way when I try to turn over. At this point masturbation becomes less about pleasure and more about trying to get this pissy little boner bastard to go away. I was discussing this phenomenon with a female freind, so I assumed this was a pretty universal concept if it crossed the cock-cunt embargo. But when brought up around other freinds, they were confused and thought the whole thing was bizarre and couldn't comprehend. So how do I interpret this? Is this a universal that hasn't happened to them yet? Is it partially universal? Is it not universal and am I just a freak with enough horn-juice to create a new 7-Up spin-off? I know morning wood seems to be a pretty universal occurance, so why wouldn't chopping this wood also be a universal occurance? I don't know.

Part of this whole thing is me trying to justify the wierd shit I do by saying "Oh, everyone does it." This may or may not be true, but it certainly makes me feel better whenever that head of lettuce starts looking pretty sexy. It's a natural tendency to try to justify your actions, even if it's silly ultimately to search for validation. I guess so long as nobody eats a salad anytime soon it doesn't really matter whether what I do is justified or not.

Ok. Goodbye.

24 Comments:

Blogger ssas said...

I don't have most of your problems except for the horny part. When I figured out that no matter how sleepy, a guy will wake up and do the nasty in the middle of the night with me, no questions asked (and fortunately with little or no after-cuddle - I hate that shit) my life got so much easier.

Especially after marriage; because masturbating with your husband asleep next to you just ain't cool. No way for him not to take it personally.

1:24 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Not only is that very much possible, it's also a hypothetical, you over-analytical piss-prone twat-wad.

You really have nothing better to do with your life, do you?

2:16 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

C'mere Jack, let's make kissy-kissy and laugh at MB while we're at it.

Also, there ought to be a great quote in here for Lunatic's site - Damned if I can see it though.

He wants a Jack-saidism on his site too, but as your agent I'm going to advise caution. What was rare and beautiful could become commonplace. The last thing I want is MY awesome sidebar quote to become as ordinary as...
well, shit. I suck at that.

2:30 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

Yeah, looney. Cut that shit out. We go more in for fuck around here anyway.

4:06 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

If I had a penis of my very own to have and to hold...I'd hold it all the time. And definately shake off the excess in the pisser. I'd have to respect the next chick heading that way. (Thank god for the shake.)

Sex~ "Especially after marriage; because masturbating with your husband asleep next to you just ain't cool."
a) better than without him next to you. (sometimes)
b) reminds me of the days of doing it at the same time. Shouldn't ever take it personally.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Everybody shakes but do they all do a shake and a tap? Double precautions over here.

Morning wood can be awfully aggravating. Especially in high school when I'd be sleeping in class and the bell woke me up. My penis would rise with every step i took to the yard. I'd just grab my penis, put it up behind my belt, and it'd stay firmly in place until it lost all blood.

I went to an all guys school so grabbing my cock and fidgeting with it was no big hoopalah.

5:21 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

different strokes for different folks, I guess.

oh god, did I just write that out loud?

6:22 PM  
Blogger thtgrl said...

Jack, I know you're taken by Sex, but I'm all fucked up and you're penis talk has me wearing horns.

10:08 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

"Everybody shakes but do they all do a shake and a tap? Double precautions over here."

I actually go a step further and do a squeeze, just to make absolutely sure there aren't any sneaky little fuckers who think it's funny to turn my underpants yellow. This piss will pay.

"my friend knows someone who does a shake and roll, horny bastard. i'm glad i'm not a guy and don't have to think about this stuff."

Yeah, but you have to do the wipe, and that could get irritating. My female friend wiped both her cooter and her brown-eye with the same toilet paper roll in an act of of desperation upon discovering there was not toilet paper. I like being able to use all natural ingredients to get rid of my extras.

"Jack, I know you're taken by Sex, but I'm all fucked up and you're penis talk has me wearing horns."

Hey, baby, I'll talk penii with you any time, preferably after the two of you have gotten aquainted.

12:24 PM  
Blogger T Kwong said...

Shake is the result of negative-feedback from pulling your pants back up and having piss flick on your stuff.

There are people who haven't had the wake-up-to-a-boner-but-I-can't-masturbate-it-away-and-now-I-can't-sleep-because-this-thing-keeps-me-from-rolling over-problem? Man, it's the worst. Even if you do aqueeze it off, it's not fun masturbation. I think your freinds were lying; everyone I've brought it up to has had that problem.

-Thomas

12:30 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

You guys just use any excuse to touch it, don't you?

9:52 AM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Come on; you know us all well enough by now.

12:50 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

As long as you're dreaming of me, Jackie.

2:15 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA LOLLY LOLLY OXEN FREE!!!!!!!!!!

CAinER HOROSCOPE????

WHAT???????

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111188721^&6&8&53%85$74!!!!!!!

LAUFFFFFFFING!!!!!!!! OUT LOUD 2!!!!!!!!!

FUGGIN ROBOTS!!!!!!!!! YARRRG!!!!!!

11:23 AM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Liver cancer information? I don't know where you come up with this stuff "Jon", if that is your real name.

Why do you keep posting on this one? This is, like, a million years old. Nobody reads this post anymore. I don't even know why I bother responding to it; I guess it's just sort of entertaining for me.

You totally agree with me and would feel the same way? Did you even read the post, robot? Try and decipher any smeblance of liver cancer from dick talk. Seriously, there's nothing there.

Oh, hey, spam again, I want to start a little conversation here. Like one of those type-and-response programs, you know, all simulated talking dolphins and such.

Cancer! WHoo!

11:04 AM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

You don't try very hard, do you Nosey?

"hey nice blog god idea here's a link that has no connection to what you were talking about"

In the future, at the very least pretend that I was talking about online gaming or whatever the fuck you were talking about.

I still don't understand why they all come to this page. Was this my most popular post?

9:49 AM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

I hate you.

7:08 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Girl gold watch and EVERYTHING???? Little did I know this simple little site unlocked not only all the inner most secrets in all of the universe, but also where to go if one wishes to procure a pretty little trinket for one of the female persuasion! I totally didn't even read into that at first! Glad somebody's paying attention here!

Lord. Color me impressed, Bloggy.

6:07 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Man, do you know me or what?

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be check back to see your Blog again too. Have a great day.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man leather motorcycle jacket I am keen to work with motorbike dealerships around the world, or provide one off custom suits for any biker, based here in England we can ship worldwide within 4 days from stock motorcycle leathers, clothing, gloves, knee sliders and protective gear.

10:02 AM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Yer keen, are ya?

God damn, these ads are getting nuts over here. Thankfully it's on an old page so you don't have to bother actual people.

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To read more about toyota forklift follow that link

11:03 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Follow that link.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter