Tuesday, February 14, 2006

But I Forgot To Include The Bit About The Deadly Sea Creatures

Typing on the internet is killing intelligence. No one on Earth seems to know which "your" to use, ever. Why would someone type "you're macaroni was hella tasty"? People like to abbreviate, I understand, but in this case using the wrong "your" means typing more than you would have to originally.

But I also hate people who complain about this, because it is dumb and a waste of time. Everyone's response to arguments made on the internet is "You spelled this thing wrong, therefore your argument is completely invalid." Fuck that.

I kind of steer clear of any kind of typing on the internet, because people gain the ability to be as much of a jackass as they've always wanted to because everyone is anonymous.

Yell at me for every single grammatical, spelling and punctuation error in this missive. Do it.

Oh, also, I guess it is Valentine's Day. Go hug something.

1 Comments:

Blogger T Kwong said...

I was going to say I hugged your mom last night, but that didn't make any sense.

-Thomas

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter