Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Fictional Conversations #1

jesusdeathcar69: aiight d00d dogg check this out yo: so i'm all on the johnny boy taking the deuce train to smellsville and you know i'm ploppin' like catholic babies and all so it gets clogged and i'm pissed right cuz if there's one thing i hate it be a clogged toiler boiler so i'm all goin at the tube with a plunger like i'm tryin to give it a baby and taint nuthin werkin and im all BALLS BALLS BALLS yellin aloud and whatbut you know really it aint a huge deal cuz my shit clogs tubes like every day you know how im talkin but what really took my gears and grinded was the fact that the plunger like inverted, ya know? like it popped backwards and like you can't really pop it back without it splashin poojuieice at you and it DID AND I'M ALL ANGRY GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

eliebowitz1: um my name is edgar and i am a pharmacist; not only do i not know you but i don't think my skills in pharmaceuticals can really help you sir

jesusdeathcar69: i aint even need help so muchh i just need to yell in CAPITAL LETTERS RAAAAR ARRRRG EXCLAMATION POINT GRRR

Auto response from eliebowitz1: I am away from my computer right now.

jesusdeathcar69: dammit edgar what in hell damn you for leaving me

jesusdeathcar69: just dammit and damn you

jesusdeathcar69: you lousy pile of piss

jesusdeathcar69: you remind me of the pile of piss that splashed at me from the toilet

jesusdeathcar69: dammit edgar

eliebowitz1 has signed off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter