Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Don't Step To Me With Silliness Cuz I'm Bound To Rant Ridiculous

Oh glorious nothing. Spring. Music, music. Eating too much. Dirty socks, belittle me not lest thy self undermined. Why is it that decimals are not counted among Sesame Street patrons? Discrimination. Poison, poison. Gremlin in my fireplace. Gremlin in my fireplace. Porridge in my mind, orange in my stride. I am about to walk around the city with too little warmth and you will look at me but I will look at you different.

Judgement, judgement.

How could they take the flag away from me. I never used it but I didn't make sausages either. Membrane, membrane. Potbellied pigs; faster than a speeding bullock and for that I am unallowed, Rembrandt, Rembrandt. These questions will never be answered because they will never be asked. My finger is my brain; children, children. Protude and poke with the mighty swagger of a thousand dead armies. You are their death. You are their pancake breakfast, singed with the skies of altruism. Frequency.

Take what you will. I am here to pillage the rest.

2 Comments:

Blogger MC Harv said...

I needed to post something quick to get my shit-storm emotional bullshit off the main page, but this only worsens the problem by being even crappier.

And you only get to hear mad flows if you go to one of my shows. Don't be tryin to hear dope shit for free, now.

3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you wanna hear the Big J, you gotta pay!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter