Friday, March 31, 2006

The Piece Of Matter Is Kicking The Pill

Ten years from now I will be ten years older than I am now. This is a disheartening thought, as even a week from now I will be a week older than I am now. What is this about? Aging? All I really do is waste my time, but I don't know how to do anything else. I have often thought to myself that what I am currently doing is a waste of time, but cannot think of anything that would be not a waste of time. How exactly does one use their time appropiately? Is there a point at which I'll have to live, you know, like actual life? I kinda just wanna coast forever. I wanna build a raft out of what is left of my dreams and sail to an island of coconuts. The coconuts will represent something, metaphorically and such, but I haven't decided what yet. I think someone once said "Twenty is the age in which you don't what the hell you're talking about and don't know what the fuck you're doing." Maybe that man was Mark Twain. Maybe I just made it up and applied it to someone who will get more respectability than I. What was I talking about again? I think I might be hungry. I ought to be, but I don't know that I am.

2 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

i would give anything to feel like i'm wasting my time. other than on a man, of course.

you should paint and sell the coconuts so you can afford happy hour on the island. but then that would be a constructive use of time...

9:39 PM  
Blogger T Kwong said...

I've always felt 20 was the age where you're supposed to have all of your shit together.

I'm not going to, but it's persisted as my expectation.

Zaxeg!

-Thomas

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter