Friday, April 07, 2006

Run Off Of A Cliff And Say Fuck

I hate my body. It sucks. And I don't mean in that bullshit 9th grade girl bullemic throw-up-cuz-mommy-wouldn't-buy-me-fakey-boobies self-pity trip one has after watching VH1 for 6 days straight. I mean sections of my body rebel against the whole and I hate them. I yell at them. I don't know what they're trying to do, take over my body, piss off the mind to a level of disrepair, or just have a good time because they don't get the same attention as some parts of my body (sorry lymph nodes, you can NEVER be testicles. Try as you might, testicles are so much more fun), but no matter what the reason, it happens and often. I hate my shoulder. I hate my big toenail on my right foot. I ocassionally hate my neck. I hate my anus. I hate my gastro-intestinal system. I hate how I choke all the god damn time. Hate! These parts of me are always acting up. God damn them. Yes, they deserve to die, and I hope they burn in hell. They are seperate parts of me that I can personify and yell at, and do. Anyone who has watched me climb a tree can attest. I assume other people have issues with their bodies too (again, not a "oh boo hoo my butt is too fat in these jeans someone buy me new pants and tell me I'm pretty in front of my Mom so she knows she was wrong" kind of issues) and I would love to hear about what parts of you you hate. Rap with me. Let's bitch about bones and blood, your issues with tissues and that fucking pinky toe that keeps getting chopped off. Zamf.

3 Comments:

Blogger ssas said...

My intestinal track has rebelled for ten days. I loathe it.

9:07 AM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Boo on intestines!

11:09 AM  
Blogger T Kwong said...

Hmmm... Probably my entire body for not being all cyber-like, but I can get over that.

Cprduxyc! Curing heart attacks and blowjobless-ness!

-Thomas

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter