Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hegemony Man Twists His Yarbos

God dammit. Class today pissed me the fuck off. I'm not going to go into why, but I will say it made me want to be fucking ran over by Shriners so I would flip and land face-first on the concrete. I wanted to throw myself out a fucking window of a four-hundred story building and land on a porcupine party held on a cactus. I wanted to rip my fucking skull open so I could pour the entire contents of Morton's salt factories in there and walk around on the sun. I wanted to shove a radiator up my ass then have an uncomfortable Thanksgiving dinner with my grandparents. I wanted the country of China to land on my foot. I wanted to pry my fingernails off my fingers with a rusty pick and then eat them. Actually, i think more than any of this I wanted every motherfucker in there to shut their fuck the shit up so I wouldn't have to go through all that as a distraction. God DAMMIT it's the fucking beginning of the year and I hate this god damn motherfucking asslicking condom-smoking urine-infested scum machine to fucking burn in eternal hellfire.

Well, okay, not really. Might be perhaps I overact.

Oh, I'm back, by the way, if you couldn't tell.

2 Comments:

Blogger ssas said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, now I'm all a flutter in unmentionable places.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you merciful lord,
for the second coming of the jack

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter