Sunday, May 21, 2006

Naming Your Penis After Clint Eastwood Movies

Damn Sean Johns. Fucking bunchy crotch. Making me all self-conscious. Here I am walking the streets with busticated ear-bud headphones used to string up my pantaloons, and the fucking crotch area looks like I have testicles that demand attention. Freak baby born with eight balls and a simply furious chode. Man walks around Chicago with dead animal in his pants, news at 11. Bonch for days. Unfriendly looks from old ladies.

I sometimes think old ladies have no purpose on this Earth than to look at me in shock. Don't tell me you ladies never had the appearance of having some major sack when you were young. Isn't that the beauty and delight of youth? Major sack?

I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore.

I do know headphones sound like peanuts when you step on them.

5 Comments:

Blogger ssas said...

Back in the day, sonny, we used to call it "The Package" and "The Package" was a good thing.

Those old ladies are just crabby cuz they want summadat and they know they ain't gettin' any.

10:11 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

They can have some, I have too much.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000142/

Seriously though, all those are good names for a penis.

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pink Cadillac

12:14 AM  
Blogger ssas said...

those are awesome penis names. I like "City Heat" for you, since you're in Chicago. Then, after you move back home it can be "Any which way you can"

12:47 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

And of course, Kelley's Heroes for the testicles and Coogan's Bluff for the taint.

Though why would I name my taint though.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter