Thursday, October 20, 2005

If You Have Love In You're Heart, There's No Need To Prepare For Christmas

Four out of the past five times I've taken a shit there's been no toilet paper in the room. We have a whole batch of toilet paper, but all the way across the apartment in the second bathroom (that's right, ladies, two bathrooms, right next to the Lambourgini and the piles of golden-gilded coke, aww yeah). This requires either an awkward "Hey..." conversation through the creaked doorway with my pants around my ankles or an embaressing hobble across the hall with a careful attempt not to touch anything. Either way, I go through a few moments of solemn mental preperation before retrieving the necessary stash. "Oh, God..." I mumble, thinking to myself how I had promised last time I would never repeat this situation. Never again, I vow loudly, never again! But four out of five times. Four out of five times, people! Is this registering with you as much as it should? That's a huge amount of times I had to do a little waltz with shit still in my ass. I shouldn't have to tell you that that ain't fun.

I put toilet paper in the bathroom so hopefully this won't happen again. But as studies have shown, fate has something against me.

5 Comments:

Blogger joey said...

Damn, Jack, that hasn't yet been a problem in my crib. Thats some nasty ass shit. Yo, its been a while since I looked at this muthafuckah, but your blog is still smokin'. Peace to the Grasshoppaz.

8:58 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Word, man. And always remember: Excellence. It is a mind set.

Remember that.

9:09 PM  
Blogger ssas said...

girls don't have this problem because:
A. we're always prepared.
B. according to Greg, we don't poop.

9:47 PM  
Blogger MC Harv said...

Sure you do.

I never seem to look at the availability of toilet paper until it is too late. I just assume there ought to be some there.

10:04 PM  
Blogger T Kwong said...

Damn fucking right it's a fucking midset. HELL FUCKING YES! YES! FUCKING EXCELLENCE!

You should keep kleenex in your bathroom. Say it's so it's in a convenient spot and then you have a back-up.

-Thomas

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter